Saturday 21 January 2012

FUN

                                                 Thank you Sandi for this song!

Currently, I'm in a good mood. This song reflects my optimistic outlook. According to a few thoughtful minds, 2012 is progressing in a positive upwards spin! Here's why: (please note that this blog may be slightly selfish on my part)

1. My S.A.D is in check! The light therapy lamp is working. I feel a lot more energetic and motivated to try new activities, which leads me to...

2. I've already tried a new sport- curling! I always find it is so difficult to do any physical activity in the winter time because of the temperature decrease. However, curling with my co-workers was a riot which left my muscles sore from all the sweeping and sliding on the ice. I will be continuing to pursue this workout in the next few months.




3. I'm going out more in general! Last year, although I had a very successful year at work, I was not enjoying my Friday and/or Saturday nights as much as I should have. This year, not only do I have more daily activities to partake in, I find myself enjoying my city more by going to different events, meeting new professionals like me, and just appreciating the company of my smart and vivacious friends!


4. I bought my own place! Although I might not be moving until next year, the next coming months will include payments, picking the cupboard/wall packages, observing the building process, getting mentally ready to move out, and seeing if there are any potential good looking professional men that will be my neighbors (because I will need someone next door to protect me if such a need arises, not to mention that good eye candy is always a great motivator to get up in the morning).

According to my friend Amelia, it's always best to end a list on multiples of 5. So in this case, I shall end at #5.

5. I'm going on dates...... (trying to think of something to say)...... Enough said.

There was a time that if I didn't know enough about the guy, I wouldn't even think about going on a date with him. Now, well, I might still change my mind about this dating thing, but I am liking meeting new people, which is happening FAR more now than it did last year.

There are FUN times to be had in 2012. Let's see what else the year brings!

1 comment:

  1. Ohh, I'm famous enough to be in your blog! Excellent. And well done for trying all your new things. Happy 2012!

    ReplyDelete